The kits allow to run a system with one single 3D magnetic field source (connected to power supply) and three individual battery-powered wireless sensors. Each sensor has a 3D magnetic field receiver and a high frequency link to the USB receiver hub. The receiver hub translates the position and orientation data from each sensor to the laptop software.
All calculations are being made in the stand-alone wireless sensors. Laptop software only shows 3D information on screen, not being involved in the 3D calculation algorithms.
Try our new virtual reality demo kit
Electromagnetic Motion Tracking System Demo Kit
The demo kit contains:
– 1 pc source controller (ATSC1)
– 1 pc medium range source (Premo 3DCC28-A-0039J )
– 3 pcs sensor (ATS1, with Premo 3DV15 inside)
– 1 pc wireless receiver hub (ATWR1)
– 2 pcs USB cables
– 1 pc USB power supply (5V/1A)
– 1 pc suitcase with special foam insertion
– Demo software (AmfiTrack Viewer), Getting started video, USB protocol