Meet the 3DCoilCube:
Choosing the right digital hardware in virtual reality and augmented reality systems is one of the most important decisions you will make. Cubic design is the most effective approach to an isotropic magnetic coil emitter or receiver. There are six different cubic formats available, depending on core size.
3D28LW – 3DCoilCube 39.5×39.5×38.6 mm Light Weight
3D Coil Cube magnetic emitter for VR magnetic tracking systems.
- Big size Isotropic 3D Cubicmagnetic tracking sensor (28 × 28 mm internal core)
- Long range and high sensitivity solution
- THT technology
- Light Weight (65gr)
- Inductance range: 1.5-3mH (high inductance)
- Dimensions: 39.5 × 39.5 × 38.6 mm
- Sensitivity (mV/A/m): 54 (min)
Download the datasheet for more information: