Meet the 3DCoilCube:
Choosing the right digital hardware in virtual reality and augmented reality systems is one of the most important decisions you will make. Cubic design is the most effective approach to an isotropic magnetic coil emitter or receiver. There are six different cubic formats available, depending on core size.
3DCC20 – 3DCoilCube VR Tx antenna 20x20mm
3DCoilCube magnetic emitter for VR tracking systems
- Medium size Emitter 3DCoilCube for Magnetic tracking systems for Virtual Reality Systems
- High axis symmetry (X,Y,Z), repeatability (very good isotropy) and accuracy (up to 1% tolerances)
- Magnetic Sensitivity: >27 mVpp / App / m @20kHz.
- Mechanical Drop & Vibration compliant.
- Mounting method: PTH.
- -20ºC to 85ºC Temperature Performance.
- Multiple frequencies available (typ 60kHz, 125kHz, 134kHz)
- According industry and safety standards: UL94-V0
Download the datasheet for more information: