Meet the 3DCoilCube:
Choosing the right digital hardware in virtual reality and augmented reality systems is one of the most important decisions you will make. Cubic design is the most effective approach to an isotropic magnetic coil emitter or receiver. There are six different cubic formats available, depending on core size.
3DCC28 – 3DCoilCube VR Tx antenna 28x28mm
Larger Emitter 3DCoilCube for Magnetic tracking systems for Virtual Reality Systems
- High axis symmetry (X,Y,Z), repeatability (very good isotropy) and accuracy (up to 1% tolerances)
- Magnetic Sensitivity: >57 mVpp / App / m @20kHz.
- Mechanical Drop & Vibration compliant.
- -20ºC to 85ºC Temperature Performance.
- Mounting method: PTH.
- Multiple frequencies available (typ 60kHz, 125kHz, 134kHz)
- According industry and safety standards: UL94-V0
Download the datasheet for more information: